Nan's Nappies

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cakes

 

Love to Cook: Reese's Cup Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake (Annie's Eats)

Oh my goodness!  Andy and I LOVE chocolate and we love peanut butter.  When I  saw this recipe on Jenn Mair's blog I had to share.

I have not tasted the above cake but I have tasted the cake in the next link.  It is from Taste of Home.

Blue Ribbon Peanut Butter Torte. 




http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Blue-Ribbon-Peanut-Butter-Torte

Our pastors wife, who is an excellent baker, brought this cake to our missions conference ladies luncheon.  the cake is a moist peanut butter cake but the chocolate filling is to die for.  It is so smooth and rich and creamy.  Almost like a silky truffle on your tongue.  And the icing is wonderful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment