Nan's Nappies

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Chased by Grace

I don't know how many of you read this blog but if you stumble upon it or subscribe to it, I highly recommend you check out some of my favorite blogs that are listed on the right hand side.

I had missed this one yesterday but fortunately a friend posted a link on Facebook.   It's from a blog entitled A Holy Experience and the entry was called When You Are Finding It Hard to Keep Up ( or Chased by Grace)

I need these reminders that I am not the only one feeling overwhelmed by my "to do" list.  I am also not the only one who feels overwhelmed with my failures.  As I grow older I see that time is running out and that makes me feel more panicked sometimes.  I may live quite a while longer.  I'm 55 now.  But I may not have tomorrow!  I have things I want to do and places I want to go and I am quickly realizing my body is NOT 30 anymore! God alone knows how much time I have and I need to be reminded all of the time to slow down and let His grace be sufficient for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment