Nan's Nappies

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Daughter!

My "baby" daughter turns 27 today! I still have the burp cloths I hand painted for her! I have so many people who purchase my burp cloths that tell me the same thing! I have people who have kept them for 25 years and will continue to keep them!

Here are some more that I recently stitched for customers.
The customer who ordered the two above, wanted them to color coordinate. I like the way they turned out.

This is the cute little giraffe with a name added. He's gotten a lot of looks on my Etsy site!

My mother watched as I stitched this pattern one time. She was fascinated by how nicely my machine runs and also at how many times I had to change thread colors! I could cheat and not use so many colors, but I'm picky and love the details in the designs. You can't get those without the many subtle shades of thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment