Nan's Nappies

Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Swaddler!


I used a nice soft flannel to make this cute little swaddler. It has a nice simple tri-fold design with a little pocket on the inside to keep the babies little feet wrapped.

Just lift up one side of the pocket, place the bay inside and tuck it around the baby. Then wrap the right side of the blanket over the baby and tuck in , and then wrap the left side over and secure with the Velcro fasteners.

I embroidered a cute little frog on here but after I saw it I thought a dragonfly would have been cute also. I didn't have a particular baby in mind when I made this so it doesn't have a name or monogram but those will be placed on swaddlers that are custom ordered. There are so many choices for colors and embroidery.

This one is sized for 0-3 month olds. I wash all of my baby items in Dreft before shipping them and all are made in my smoke free home.

No comments:

Post a Comment