Nan's Nappies

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sports Themes

I recently stitched this burp cloth to give as a gift. Our church gives baby showers for EVERY baby born to our congregation. I try to give at least two burp cloths to everyone and sometimes 3 if I have time and money. I was told that this family loves the Cowboys so I thought a football theme would be good for their little boy who is due in June. 

*Jan 2012 update. I wasn't crazy over the way "Will " looked when I chose to put it in a curve.  Live and Learn.  I have since started using a vasrsity style font.  A football or a helmet can be used.


This one was ordered by a dear friend who is soon going to be a grandmother for the very first time. I am so excited for her. She didn't think her only child would ever have a baby with his wife but God had other plans! We are all thrilled. They are expecting a little boy.  The star glows in the dark!  One mom told me that was very helpful in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment